- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (220mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Diameter: 39mm x 39mm (44mm x 44mm including bezel)
- Weight: 131 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Mechanical
- Wood Type: Chacate Preto
- Pin Type: Spring pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splash proof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements & weights may vary slightly between watches.
Mechanical movement: When using this watch, movement will automatically wind the watch. The watch will stop after 38-40 hours in a static state. To fully re-wind the watch, turn the crown 360 degrees, 20 times.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
Featuring recycled chacate preto wood and upcycled from furniture by hand. The Banyan boastes intricate exposed mechanics and a high quality mechanical movement. The luxury, sustainable wood watch.
Modern Construction: The Banyan is a handmade eco-friendly watch for men, crafted from recycled Chacate Preto wood furniture. Its durability is enhanced with spring-loaded pins and reinforced stainless steel connectors, used throughout the watch band. These contribute to the superior quality of this wooden watch.
Luxury Aesthetics: The Banyan boasts intricate exposed mechanics and the clean, simple colour palette of this sustainable watch oozes sophistication with a modern twist. This mechanical watch uses no batteries and runs on a high-quality and sustainable mechanical movement.
Sustainable Accessory: The Banyan is truly sustainable at its core, made with vegan, eco-friendly materials; no animal products are used nor new materials extracted for the creation of this wood watch. The Banyan is a handmade watch delivered in environmentally-friendly packaging. Make your impact with this sustainable timepiece, planting 10 trees and offsetting 250kg of carbon with your order.
Ethically-Conscious: The Sustainable Watch Company is built around climate positivity. We strive to continually evolve our sustainability pledge to slow climate change and grow with a focus on having a positive environmental impact with our wood watches.