- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 160mm (200mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 14mm
- Dial Diameter: 25mm x 25mm (34mm x 34mm including bezel)
- Weight: 26 Grams
- Clasp Type: Bracelet clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Maple & Red Sandalwood
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight mentioned may vary slightly.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
Natural wood watch with date apeture, upcycled by hand from maple & red sandalwood furniture. A two-tone body and band, exhibits the complementary natural colours and grain patterns of the different woods.
Gorgeous Dual Tones: The Hazel flaunts natural beauty through the beige, brown and red tones of the Maple and Red Sandalwood. This natural wood is upcycled from high-quality wooden furniture.
Grandiose Features: The watch face of The Hazel is intricately detailed with a date aperture, gold accents, and a textured dial. The Hazel is equipped with precise Japanese Quartz movement for accurate timing. The bracelet clasp secures the watch conveniently and subtly, maximising the unique wood look of the watch.
Sustainable Materials: The materials used to fabricate and deliver The Hazel are recycled and recyclable. We handmade this timepiece from recycled natural wood furniture, helping combat deforestation and reduce waste. This watch is vegan and entirely cruelty-free.
Carbon-Conscious: Being handmade reduces the energy used during production of the watch and the impact on the environment. With every order 250kg of carbon is removed from the atmosphere and 10 trees are planted, helping combat climate change in the short and long term. As a brand, we have a climate-positive workforce and donate 1% of every order to a charity of your choice.