- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (215mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 23mm
- Dial Diameter: 37mm x 37mm (46mm x 46mm including bezel)
- Weight: 84 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analog
- Dial Lens: Reinforced gardlex Glass
- Movement: Mechanical
- Wood Type: Green Sandalwood & Ebony
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight may differ slightly.
- Movement automatically winds this watch
- The watch will stop after 38-40 hours static
- To fully re-wind the watch, turn the crown 360 degrees, 20 times
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
A natural wood watch body and strap handcrafted from recycled ebony and green sandalwood furniture. The exposed mechanical movement of the watch face contrast the sophistication of the engineering with the simplicity of the black and brown woods.
Green Sandalwood and Ebony: The Hemlock is an eco-friendly, handmade, natural wood watch. The band of this wristwatch is crafted from green sandalwood and ebony, featuring the elegant, unaltered natural grain patterns and colour hues of the wood. The Hemlock’s classically styled watch body makes for a versatile accessory for a number of occasions, with the exposed mechanics uplifting the styling. The Hemlock is a truly unique watch.
Mechanical Movement: The intricate exposed mechanics of the watch are the main feature of The Hemlock. The quality mechanical movement smoothly carries the second hand around the watch face. Movement during the use of the watch will automatically wind the watch. However, the watch will stop after 38-40 hours in a static state. To fully re-wind the watch, turn the watch crown 360 degrees 20 times.
Environmentally Friendly: The Hemlock runs without batteries, reducing waste and the watch's impact on the environment. We offset 250kg of carbon with every order and support reforestation, planting 10 trees. Our watches and straps are handmade from recycled natural woods and are vegan. We ship carbon neutrally with recyclable packaging, offset the carbon of our workforce and donate a percentage of our revenue to charity.