- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (205mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 17mm
- Dial Diameter: 28mm x 28mm (35mm x 35mm including bezel)
- Weight: 45 Grams
- Clasp Type: Folding clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Red Sandalwood
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight mentioned may vary slightly.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
An elegant, classically styled timepiece handmade from recycled natural wood furniture. The rich colours of the red sandalwood and intricate touches of gold complete this alluring watch.
Natural Hues: The Magnolia is handmade from recycled Red Sandalwood wooden furniture. This wood has a striking natural colour tone, showcasing deep browns and red hues. These natural colours accompanied by the natural patterns of the wood grain, bring the watch together to make a truly unique timepiece; no two models are the same.
Delicate and Dignified: The watch face of The Magnolia is elegant and classically styled. The rich colours of the wood and intricate touches of gold simultaneously play off the white of the face and the matching gold of the band. The Magnolia features accurate Japanese Quartz movement and the bracelet clasp fastens to the straps securely.
Lightweight by Design & Delivery: Weighing just 45g, The Magnolia is designed with everyday use in mind. The quant, versatile styling makes for a sustainable style with versatility. Your watch reaches you in recycled, eco-friendly packaging and with carbon-neutral delivery, protecting the environment throughout its journey to you.
Giving Back To Nature: At The Sustainable Watch Company, carbon footprint is considered throughout every one of our watches' lives. 250kg of carbon is offset & 10 trees planted every order. Our carbon-negative workforce ensures we do what we can to evolve our sustainability pledge and protect the planet. Lastly, 1% of every sale goes to charity. Our sustainable watches care and we will continue to fight climate change.