- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (220mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Diameter: 35mm x 35mm (45mm x 45mm including bezel)
- Weight: 115 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analog
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Mechanical
- Wood Type: Red Sandalwood & African Blackwood
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight may differ slightly.
- Movement automatically winds this watch
- The watch will stop after 38-40 hours static
- To fully re-wind the watch, turn the crown 360 degrees, 20 times
Handmade watch crafted from recycled natural wood furniture. The natural black, brown and bronze colours underpin the sophistication of The Mahogany. The exposed mechanical movement, make this skeleton watch perfect for dressing up.
Exquisite Natural Hues: The regal red sandalwood and alluring African blackwood create a dark, rich colour palette. The Mahogany is expertly handcrafted, featuring one-of-a-kind grain patterns sure to turn heads. The sustainable African blackwood wooden strap is accentuated by beautiful bronze links.
Elite Intricacies: Luxury meets sustainability within The Mahogany’s sophisticated styling. The intricate exposed mechanics highlight the precision engineered mechanical movement that allows the second hand to calmly sweep around the watch face.
Mechanical Movement: The movement of this vegan wood watch automatically winds without batteries. After 38-40 hours in a static state, if the watch has stopped turn the crown 360 degrees 20 times to fully wind.
Sustainability pledge: We give back to Mother Nature. Every order of our unique, eco-friendly watches and straps plants 10 trees and offsets 250kg of carbon. Every model is handcrafted from recycled woods and our workforce is climate positive. Not only do we ship carbon neutrally and in environmentally friendly packaging, but 1% of your purchase is donated to a charity of your choice post-checkout.