- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (210mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 20mm
- Dial Diameter: 32mm x 32mm (40mm x 40mm including bezel)
- Weight: 62 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analog
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Zebrawood
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight may vary slightly between watches.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
The Oak is upcycled by hand from naural Zebrawood furniture. The recycled woods now sit as a deep brown, multi-tonal wooden bezel and band.
Recycled Zebrawood: Zebrawood is famous for the striped patterns of its wood grain, present throughout the handcrafted watch body and dial. The Oak presents Mother Nature’s artwork.
Unique Styling: A unique combination of a circular dial, housed in a square wooden bezel. The watch face elegantly showcases the day and date dials with a distinctive red twelve embossed on the watch face. Practicality and originality.
Japanese Quartz Movement: The Oak functions with Japanese quartz movement, renowned for its accuracy, simplicity, and reliably keeping impeccable time.
Carbon-Neutrality: Our watches and straps are handmade from sustainable materials. The Oak is shipped to you carbon-neutrally and in environmentally friendly packaging. We use recycled wood to craft our watches and plant 10 trees for every purchase to support reforestation. To move towards carbon negativity, we offset 250kg of carbon per purchase and have a carbon-negative workforce.