- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (215mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 18mm
- Dial Diameter: 32mm x 32mm (45mm x 45mm including bezel)
- Weight: 108 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Mechanical
- Wood Type: Chacate Preto & Olive
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splash proof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements & weights may vary slightly between watches.
- Movement automatically winds this watch
- The watch will stop after 38-40 hours static
- To fully re-wind the watch, turn the crown 360 degrees, 20 times
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
Handmade from recycled natural Chacate Preto and Olive wood furniture. A rich olive wood watch body encases the impressive exposed gold mechanical movement, at the heart of this wooden watch.
Exquisite Design: The Rosewood is an eco-friendly watch handcrafted from recycled black Chacate Preto and Olive wood, collected from furniture scraps. Accented with gold mechanics and its strap with golden links, this sustainable wood watch is an exceptionally styled timepiece for a range of occasions.
Exposed Mechanics: A natural Olive wood watch body encases the impressive exposed gold mechanics, showcasing the battery-free mechanical movement at the heart of this mechanical watch. The dial is reinforced with hardlex glass for the protection of the mechanics.
Impressive Shades: The intricate heart of The Rosewood wrist watch is beautifully complemented by the impressive shades of natural woods. The golden brown colour with occasional flecks of dark brown in the Olive wood, is beautifully complemented by the deep, dark hue of Chacate Preto of the strap.
Environmental Commitment: We are fully committed to positively impacting our planet. Our environmentally friendly production process generates the least amount of carbon possible. For every order we remove 250 kg of carbon from the atmosphere and plant 10 trees, contributing to making our environment greener and helping the earth breathe.