- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (225mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Diameter: 35mm x 35mm (43mm x 43mm including bezel)
- Weight: 124 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Zebrawood
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splash proof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements & weights may vary slightly between watches.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
High quality, durable, funtional. This handmade chronograph wooden wristwatch is bolstered with a brushed stainless steel bezel and back. Upcycled from natural recycled Zebrawood furniture.
Durable & Sustainable: The Sandalwood is a handmade chronograph watch that is bolstered with a brushed stainless steel bezel and back for enhanced durability. The upcycled Zebrawood furniture used in the construction of the watch, ensures maximum use of sustainable materials. Whilst the stainless steel reinforcement makes this an eco-friendly watch for outdoors and in.
Functional & Unique: The Sandalwood watch features durable Zebrawood, valued for its unique natural grain patterns and porous texture. This adds character to the look of this chronograph watch whilst its face features both stopwatch and timer functionalities. The band and bezel are strengthened with brushed steel for everyday use.
Contrasting Style: The sandalwood showcases a unique colour combination of the brushed steel links, bezel, and back; alongside the natural light brown hues of Zebrawood. Every Sandalwood watch is one-of-a-kind, featuring grain patterns unique to the piece of wood it was carved from.
Our Environmental Commitment: All our wooden watches are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging and through carbon-neutral shipping. We plant 10 trees and offset 250kg of Carbon for every order. Finally, our sustainability pledge strives to make our world a better place for today and tomorrow, by donating 1% of every order to a charity of your choice post-checkout.