- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 180mm (230mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Diameter: 38mm x 38mm (45mm x 45mm including bezel)
- Weight: 94 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button double hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Green Sandalwood
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements & weights may vary slightly between watches.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
Featuring recycled green sandalwood furniture upcycled by hand, the dark brown natural woods of The Cedar house a chronograph watch with a jubilee band.
Green Sandalwood Band: The Cedar is a vegan, handmade wooden watch and showcases a minimalist yet sophisticated colour palette of browns, dark greens, and blacks, with a touch of gold. The band of this wristwatch is crafted from green sandalwood, featuring a unique grain pattern and colour hue.
Matte Black Body: This timepiece's band is complemented by the minimalist design of the watch body and dial. The Cedar’s watch body features multiple dials, including a stopwatch facility and allows for a subtle yet stylish look.
Kind to the Environment: The Cedar is handmade from recycled natural wood furniture, reducing the impact on the environment both through the sustainable materials used, and the production processes. This cruelty-free watch is made from vegan materials, packaging is eco-friendly and shipping is carbon neutral.
Give Back to Nature: For every order offset 250kg of carbon and plant 10 trees, fighting to save our environment and keep our operations environmentally friendly. We are moving swiftly towards carbon negativity with our carbon-negative workforce and we now donate 1% of our sales to charity.