- Free Delivery
- 30-Day Returns
- 1-Year Guarantee
- Recycled, Handmade, Vegan
- 10 Trees Planted Every Order
- 250kg of Carbon Offset Every Order
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Band Length: 170mm (225mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Diameter: 34mm x 34mm (43mm x 43mm including bezel)
- Weight: 86 Grams
- Clasp Type: Folding clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Ebony
- Pin Type: 1 piece pin
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splash proof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements & weights may vary slightly between watches.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Free international shipping
- UK standard 2 to 4 business days
- UK express 1 to 2 business days
- EU 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world 7 to 10 business days
- 1-year guarantee on all products
- 30-day returns
Natural wooden wristwatch handcrafted from recycled ebony wood furniture. The black and brown tones of the ebony wood is elegantly contrasted by gold links throughout the strap and body of The Fir.
Unique Wristwatch: Each of our handcrafted models of The Fir boasts unique wood grain patterns; no two watches are the same. Each unique wood watch enhances your everyday look with one-of-a-kind style, designed by nature.
Natural Colour Hues: The natural black and hazel-brown tones of the recycled Ebony wood provide a unique, sophisticated look. The wood is contrasted with a golden frame and links in the strap, making this watch a perfect choice for smart but sustainable fashion.
Intricate Features: The Fir features the close-grain patterns of Ebony wood and the watch’s folding clasp, detailed with intricate branding, secures your watch and makes dressing it up easy. The watch’s classic analog dial display is reinforced with a hardlex glass lens, and powered through precise Japanese Quartz movement.
Environmental Responsibility: We at The Sustainable Watch Company are dedicated to making the environment greener and cleaner. We plant 10 trees and remove 250kg of carbon with every order. The practices we follow, the products we create, and even the packaging we deliver your wooden watch in have sustainability at their core.