Exquisite Natural Hues: The regal red sandalwood and African blackwood combination create a dark, rich colour palette. The Mahogany is uniquely handcrafted, featuring one-of-a-kind grain patterns sure to turn heads. The sustainable African blackwood wooden strap is accentuated by beautiful bronze coloured links.
Elite Intricacies: Luxury meets sustainability within The Mahogany’s sophisticated styling. The intricate exposed mechanics highlight the precision of the engineering that allows the second hand to calmly sweep around the watch face rather than a tick.
Mechanical Movement: The movement of this vegan wood watch automatically winds without batteries. After 38-40 hours in a static state, if the watch has stopped and needs fully winding, turn the crown 360 degrees 20 times.
Sustainability pledge: We give back to Mother Nature. Our watches and straps are handcrafted from recycled, sustainable woods and our workforce is climate positive. Every purchase of one of our unique, eco-friendly watches or straps offsets 100kg of carbon and plants a tree. Not only do we ship carbon neutrally in environmentally friendly packaging, but 1% of your purchase is donated to a charity of your choice post-checkout.
- Band Length: 170mm; Band Width: 22mm (220mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Dial Diameter: 35mm x 35mm (45mm x 45mm including bezel)
- Weight: 115 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push Button Hidden Clasp
- Dial Display: Analog; Dial Lens: Reinforced Hardlex Glass
- Movement: Mechanical
- Wood Type: Red Sandalwood and African Blackwood
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight may differ slightly.
Free international shipping & 30-day returns!