Recycled Zebrawood: Zebrawood is famous for the striped patterns of the natural wood grain that are present throughout the handcrafted watch body and dial. The Oak beautifully presents Mother Nature’s innate artwork.
Unique Styling: A unique combination of a circular dial housed in a square wooden bezel. The watch face elegantly showcases the day and date dials with a distinctive red number twelve embossed on the watch face for practicality.
Japanese Quartz Movement: The Oak functions with precise Japanese quartz movement to keep impeccable time. This movement is renowned for its accuracy, simplicity, and reliability.
Carbon-Neutrality: Our watches and straps are handmade from sustainable materials. The Oak is shipped to you carbon-neutrally and in environmentally friendly packaging. We use recycled wood to craft our watches and plant trees for every purchase to support reforestation. To move towards carbon negativity, we offset 100kg of carbon per purchase and have a carbon-negative workforce.
- Band Length: 170mm; Band Width: 20mm (210mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Dial Diameter: 32mm x 32mm (40mm x 40mm including bezel)
- Weight: 62 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push Button Hidden Clasp
- Dial Display: Analog; Dial Lens: Reinforced Hardlex Glass
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Wood Type: Zebrawood
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splashproof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements and weight may vary slightly between watches.
Free international shipping & 30-day returns!